SaFRShade™ is a high quality knitted shade fabric supplied in bulk rolls, designed for tension structures, awnings and shade covers specifically for commercial architectural applications.
- Strong HDPE fabric won’t rot or absorb moisture
- Stentered (heat-set) to reduce shrinkage and for ease of fabrication
- 10 year UV degradation warranty on fabric
- Engineered in Australia to meet the harsh climate
- California Fire Marshall Approved
- 100% Lead and Phthalate Free
- Blocks up to 95% of Harmful UV Rays
Selecting The Position:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s);
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecues;
- Sun direction;
- Wind speed and direction.
There could also be other factors specific to your situation which require consideration.
Selecting Fixing Accessories:
There is an extensive range of fixing accessories available to help you secure your shade sails. These accessories are readily available from your hardware supplier.
Chain, wire, or thick, strong rope can be used to extend your shade sail corner to a fixing point if required.