High quality knitted shade fabric supplied in bulk rolls with a highly durable waterproof coating. Designed for awnings and shade covers specifically for commercial architectural applications, where a waterproof structure is required.
- Waterproof shade fabric
- Strong PE fabric won’t rot or absorb moisture
- Coated using Gale Pacific “ Advanced Coating Technology”
- Fabric lays flat for ease of fabrication
- LDPE coating has excellent dirt repellent properties
- 100% recyclable material
- LDPE coating has exceptional adhesions to knitted substrate
- Hot air / wedge weldable
- Warranty (side facing sun), Coated Side 5 yr UV, Non-coated Side 10yr UV
- Engineered in Australia to meet the harsh climate
Selecting The Position:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s);
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecues;
- Sun direction;
- Wind speed and direction.
There could also be other factors specific to your situation which require consideration.
Selecting Fixing Accessories:
There is an extensive range of fixing accessories available to help you secure your shade sails. These accessories are readily available from your hardware supplier.
Chain, wire, or thick, strong rope can be used to extend your shade sail corner to a fixing point if required.