High quality light-duty knitted shadecloth available in a range of colours and supplied in bulk rolls for a wide range of industrial, horticultural and agricultural applications.
- Meets Australian standard AS 4174 – 1994 Synthetic Shadecloth
- 10 year UV warranty on fabric
- Strong HDPE fabric won’t rot or absorb moisture
- Designed to meet harsh weather conditions
Selecting The Position:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s);
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecues;
- Sun direction;
- Wind speed and direction.
There could also be other factors specific to your situation which require consideration.
Selecting Fixing Accessories:
There is an extensive range of fixing accessories available to help you secure your shade sails. These accessories are readily available from your hardware supplier.
Chain, wire, or thick, strong rope can be used to extend your shade sail corner to a fixing point if required.